Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday post part II

There is very little chance that I will be able to get anything other than dial up for a long, long time. We live in one of the few places in the U.S. that it is almost impossible to get anything else. My satellite company offers high speed but they require an $800.00 equipment fee and then some completely crazy monthly fee. Then I think the service is spotty. We live with hills all around us. We don't even have cable tv here. It runs within a couple of miles of my house but no closer. If it ran this way I could get high speed for a decent price. I'm pretty used to dial up and haven't used anything else so I don't know what I am missing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not knowing what you're missing is definitely a good thing. Kinda falls into the category of ignorance being bliss which, as my kids get older, I am loving. Being ignorant, that is. I enjoy not knowing stuff like oh, that they got 2 hours' sleep because they were up all night studying.