I got up earlier than DS to go to work. There are a few dead giveaways that let me know he is home.
1. PS2 and DDR in the family room floor.
2. Laptop also in family room floor, with a phone cord strung all the way across the room.
3 Toilet seat up...why can they never put them back down?
4. Clean laundry all over the dining room. I washed his laundry and put it in the dryer this morning and he got it out before he left for work...and crammed it all back into the laundry basket he brought it home in and put it in the dining room. Then, if I had to guess, dug to the bottom and got out work clothes...
5. Koko (the dog) is beside herself with joy...one more person to drop scraps.
6. One more person to tell me he loves me every day.
I asked you all last week to pray for my friends husband...and a few other people. He is doing better, they found out he has lymphoma but that is not horrible news, at least they have something they can treat. He is off the ventilator now, doing better, but not great just yet. His mother, who also had cancer, passed away yesterday morning. My mothers aunt also passed away yesterday.
My husband has to go to court in a few weeks for a wreck he had when he hit an ice patch last week. He didn't get hurt but busted an electric pole. DD hit a curb and busted one of her new tires. I put new tires on my van last week and since then haven't had any trouble on these snowy mornings. January is almost over and I will be glad to see this one go.