Monday, January 21, 2008

Tomorrow!

Updated Tuesday..Today is the big day....Good luck whymommy...so many in the blog world are cheering you on today!!

Tomorrow is the day...the day for new beginnings for whymommy. Whymommy is having her long awaited surgery tomorrow to get rid of this beast we call cancer. I hate cancer so much, but the only thing we can do is to wish whymommy well and tell her we will be thinking about her.
If you have a moment please go to whymommy 's post and wish her well....she has a heck of a lot of people out there wishing her well....good luck!

4 comments:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Thank you, Katy.

Ann Marie said...

I sent smooches.. lots of them.

kim-d said...

Katy, I love your new look! I sorta like you, too. Where ya been? Kaaaaaaaatttttyyyyyyyy? Wherefore art thou, Katy? :)

kim-d said...

Yeah, Katy, it is a very good thing I don't live by you. Because, if I did, I would undoubtedly now have a dog!