I have spent so much time lately whining I thought for a little change of pace I am going to count my blessings. I challenge everyone who reads this (all 3 or so) to count your blessings and when you get the chance tell us all about yours. I guess it is kind of a I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
1. I am so blessed to have married the man I married. I was 18 and I feel so lucky that the choices I made were the right ones for me.
2. I am so blessed to have 2 healthy, happy children. Both are smart and have never been kids that get in trouble.
3. I am so blessed that although SH and I do not make much money, we have enough. We live in an area where jobs are hard to come by and the ones that are here do not pay much, so we are happy that we have enough.
4. I am so blessed that I have a large family. We don't hang around together all the time but we do get together and enjoy each others company. We are family.....wait, there's a song there somewhere if I can just figure it out I could be rich. Help me people.
5. I am truly blessed that SH is so handy. He can do anything he puts his mind to, well maybe not lactate, or give birth, but ALMOST anything he puts his mind to.
6. I am so blessed that I am 40 years old and have not had too many horrible upsets in my life. My life has been pretty normal and if it weren't for cancer (and one drunk driver) then I would never have lost any family members too early, but every family has their tragedies and mine are not any worse than most peoples.
Those are the first things that come to mind when I think about my life and many blessings. I know there are many more that I am not thinking about but for right now those are the most important. Have a great week everyone.