Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It is busy here today. Superhubby and I both have the day off. This is the last day it is going to get above 60 degrees so today is the day SH is going to paint my car. Remember the car I bought over a freakin year ago a while back that my dear husband hasn't had time to work on? It is now ready for paint, windshield, airbags, and an inspection and then it will be drivable. The bad part.....SH is probably going to get transferred to a different place (same job, same company, just different shop) and he is going to DRIVE MY NEW CAR. Yes, after waiting for quite a while for my car it is about to be confiscated right out from under my nose. The difference is that while I drive about 30 minutes to work and 30 home every day, his new job will take him an hour and a half to drive each way....every day. The job isn't set in concrete yet, but chances are good it will happen in the next few weeks.

I'm trying to catch up on laundry and clean the house a bit in between running outside and helping him on the car. I'm not getting much done in the house. My dog always goes outside with me, she can't stand to be left in the house alone. Twice so far so runs back in when I come in and runs to the carpet so she can projectile vomit. I'm sure she wants to do it on the carpet for a reason but if she would just stop 3 FEET earlier and puke on the tile floor, my life would be a little easier. I did trick her once and when she wanted in the house I opened the door and then shut it before she got in......she puked in the garage floor.

Before I run to get the 4 loads of laundry off of the clothes line I wanted to leave you with a picture of my DS and his sweetheart. Those two dogs are the same that were in these pictures..... just a bit bigger.

2 comments:

Lanny said...

Cute dogs! Cute couple! :)

I HATE dog puke! Hate it. And why is it that dogs have to find the carpet to do it?

kim-d said...

Awww, they are such a cute couple! And the "puppies"!!! They are gorgeous. Horse-like, but gorgeous! I always like it when you're able to get a pic of DS, and I think this is the best one yet.

That really stinks about DH's "commute." That is a loooong drive twice a day!