Friday, August 29, 2008

Gettin' me some lovin...

Get the dirty thoughts out of your head, I won an award, which is almost as good as the other thing you are thinking of, Ok maybe not but close.

Kick Ass Blogger Award



Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
Hop on back to the kick ass blogger award HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Thank you so much Monkling for the award.

When I tried to figure out who to give the award to I decided to just pick the first 5 people that come to mind every single day. There are about 5 blogs that I HAVE to check every day to see what is going on. I'm sure some of them already have the award but I don't care.

1. Hallie She makes me laugh....or gag, every day.
2. Kim She is such a caring person who can make anyone feel better. She already won this award but by golly she is getting it again.
3. Monkling Has such a great sense of humor, and like myself is starting down that road we call " empty nest."
4. Kellen Has a house full of kids and a great sense of humor.
5. Kimmy Has a great sense of humor AND a great friendship with Hallie. Now that her kids are in school I'm sure we will hear more from Kimmy. Plus anyone with the word blender in her name should get an award.

Now I am off to tell each of these people about their awards.......have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

HOw cool!! I love my award!! And as the potential next Prez, all the positive PR I can get is a good thing!!

Hallie :)

THANK YOU!!!!

kimmy said...

Thanks for the award! I am honored that you thought of me!

I hope to get back to blogging now that the kiddos are back in school!

Kimmy

Kellan said...

Contgrats on this great award and thanks so much for passing it on to me - I am so pleased!

Hope you are having a good weekend - Kellan