Saturday, August 23, 2008

And many more....

DD, her boyfriend and my mother............

One of the two cakes she had...

This morning (or last night) at 12:01 my DD walked into the family room where hubby and I were watching tv and said "hello mother, hello father, who are you voting for in the election, how about those oil prices, gas is astronomical." She was trying not to giggle and of course my hubby could not figure out what she was doing. I finally got him to realize it was 12:01 on August 23rd....my little babies 18th birthday. I'm sure I will have tons of pictures to show you later.....

1 comment:

kim-d said...

***HAPPY, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO THE PRETTIEST, SMARTEST, NICEST NEW VOTER THAT I KNOW**

I can't wait for pix, and I hope it was your happiest birthday ever, DD. And that other K kid sitting beside you is better-looking than ever. Apparently, you two "agree" with each other :)!

Happy Birthday!