Monday, May 05, 2008

This, that and the other...


I've been busy helping superhubby and my parents. Yesterday I went to help SH at one of his Little old ladies rentals because he had helped me move one of my patients into a new apartment and I thought I owed him one (or 12 but who's counting.) SH carries a wide variety of tools with him at all times. His car weighs an extra thousand or so pounds most of the time due to the tool boxes. We usually carry in a bunch of tools and then he sends me back out to get things he needs as he needs them. Yesterday he sent me out for his wonder bar (not to be confused with wonder bra which is something SH doesn't use.) I love wonder bars....they really are wonder tools. Have something that needs taken apart? The wonder bar is great for prying things apart. Have a nail that needs to come out...or be driven in and don't have a hammer nearby? Wonder bars are great at pulling nails and you can whack a nail a few good whacks with a wonder bar. Have a husband that sends you out to the car 18 times to grab things.....a half inch wrench...no that doesn't fit grab a 3/16....no, go back and get a 5/8ths...the wonder bar is great for....wait, never mind.

5 comments:

kim-d said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Well, I asked you for a post...SH is just darn lucky you heart him so much :)!

Kellan said...

"not to be confused with wonder bra which is something SH doesn't use.)" - this was too cute and funny!!

Hope you are doing well - nice to see you Katy. Take care - Kellan

Lanny said...

We're supposed to paint the playroom tomorrow. Thanks to you, I know exactly what I'm going to say about 5-10 minutes after we begin! :)

kimmy said...

Funny post! Who knew the Wonder Bar would be so useful?

Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Okay, you just made me glad Frank isn't too great in the whole home improvement stuff. By the way, I think that wonder bar thing is mine & not his.