Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Boys of all ages





I love boys....not in a weird way you guys , just because they are fun to have around. I even married one.


This weekend my niece had some things to do and asked if I would take care of her 3 month old son overnight.


Now if you have read my blog much you realize it has been a long, long time since I had a 3 month old around. My youngest is here, on the left with her favorite Cincinnati Reds player. She got to meet him at a local mall and was planning their future wedding was admiring his athletic ability while waiting in line to meet him.
SH was very helpful this weekend with the 3 month old. He actually fed him and helped put him to sleep at bedtime. He wouldn't touch a diaper, but you can't have everything. This picture makes me tingly all over....something about a grown man and a baby.





7 comments:

kim-d said...

Oh Katy--that last pic made me all teary-eyed. I'll take one of each, please!!!! That is SO SWEET, and he is just a little doll! Your nephew's not bad, either--HAHAHA! And DD--I love that girl so much! I just came here to tell you it was time for an update...what a great surprise. The baby? Awwww...

kimmy said...

Love the baby pictures and the baseball player too! It is fun to have a baby in the house isn't it? I love it when my sister comes to visit. One of her daughters is 20 months old and she is so much fun!

Kimmy

Kellan said...

Just adorable picture!! Nice to have babies around!

Have a good evening - see you soon. Kellan

Lanny said...

Oh my goodness, that baby is too cute! Love the pic of SH and the baby sleeping.

Your dd is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Even Theresa knows the charm of a guy with a kid. "Ma, doesn't that guy who's holding his little brother look really hot?" At which point, I try not to look at the boy because then he'll think I'm the one checking him out and not Theresa.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love that you refer to a newly soiled bathroom as "attacked."

Think I might steal your expression!

Hallie

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What do you mean you've been too tired to check on us all? You must!!! Check on every blog out there!! Or we will feel neglected.

But don't worry... we'll forgive you this one time.

That video is hysterical....And FYI.. I scoop their poop!

Hallie