Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday rambling....

The last few weeks DDR has taken over our home. About once every 3 or 4 months the teenage people around here set it up and start dance dancing their bottoms off. I love to watch them AND they dance, sweat and get a lot of exercise while doing it. Sometimes they dance dance until they can't dance anymore and fall into the floor panting like they just ran a marathon.

DD loves to dance dance...right now that is her prom dress fitting plan...as long as she dance dances every day(or every other day sometimes) she will not grow out of her size 2 prom dress by April. I don't think she has to worry too much about it.... She has this weird idea that her butt is big..



Here is the prom dress I mentioned above. She has never worn a "poofy" dress before. She says it makes her feel like a princess and I can not wait to see it with the hair and makeup done.






Here is last years prom dress. I loved it too but there is just something special about seeing your little girl in a princess dress.

I'm home from work today. It's one of those days where I could have went to work but I am feeling a little snotty/stopped up and I can't tell if I am getting sick and I can't risk taking it into my Friday little boys house. I do like a 4 day weekend once in a while....

3 comments:

kim-d said...

I think the Dance Dance teens are doing really good if they're still able to stop, drop, roll and pant after a session. You and me, Katy? We'd be nothing but two grease spots on the carpet if we even tried to start a Revolution of he Dance Dance variety! However, I am VERY glad that DD has this exercise regimen in place because, yeah...she really needs it! Sure glad I don't have to worry about that type of thing. BWAHAHAHAHA! Even WITHOUT the hair and makeup, she looks like a beautiful princess in her poufy dress. I can't wait for the big event AND the resulting pix! :)

Kellan said...

Your daughter is beautiful and both of those dresses are so pretty - I like the Princess one - beautiful!!! So nice to see our kids go through these special times, isn't it?

Take care and have a good week Katy - see ya. Kellan

kimmy said...

Your daughter is beautiful and she looks stunning in those dresses!

Kimmy