Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Other peoples kids

Friday night someone decided to drive over our mailbox. Now don't get me wrong, people run over mailboxes all the time and don't stop, and it doesn't bother me if someone accidentally runs over my mailbox. You don't want to stop and tell me that's ok too......my hubby can fix it with very little trouble. The weird thing was they ran over my mailbox going up the hill. (we live on a large, steep hill) To run over our mailbox going up the hill you have to cross over to the wrong side of the road and then off of the road to the box. OK.....just a fluke it COULD happen.. My husband put it back up temporarily until I could get a new post and guess what....someone ran over it again, going uphill. My busband was outside and heard it, but couldn't get in a car fast enough to catch them. Now I understand accidentally running over stuff, but twice in 3 days..........nope..........stupid kids. I love teenagers. I always have a house full of them and they are generally good, funny kids. It is the few who do stupid things that give the rest a bad name.
My daughter must have saved this in our computer........I love my husband and he is great, but I am afraid she is going to be disappointed one of these days......
I want a boy.
A nice and bad boy.
A boy who lets me play with his hair
He'll give me his favorite hoodie!.
He'll call me at 3am and ask me what i'm doing.
He'll tell me he couldn't fall asleep because he was thinking about me, and he needed to hear my voice
He'll text me every morning before school saying
"Have a great day babe I love you!".
And he always whispers something sweet in my ear.
He'll take me to a concert to see his favorite band.
And he wont get embarrassed to tell me he loves me in front of his friends.
When I cry he'll tell me I'm too beautiful to and he'll kiss every tear.
He'll always make me feel better because he knows the perfect things to say to me.
All of his friends will know we're in love because he'll talk about me to them.
He'll stay up with me all night when im sick, or if I couldn’t sleep.
He'll love everything about me and tell me that I'm perfect.
We always end up laughing about silly fights. (and kissing to make up!)
We wont get mad for making fun of each other because we crack up at every bit of it.
Even if we were a million years old, butterflies will still go crazy inside of me ... Every time he kisses me.
He'll tell me he'd die without me.
He'll surprise me by bringing me over my favorite food when I'm having a bad day.
He would think I was beautiful if I dressed so crappy it was classy.
He would hold me when I cry ..
he'll introduce me to his friends as the coolest girl he’s ever met.
We would have contests of how far we could spit a spitball!
He'll take walks with me in the snow, and we'll catch snowflakes on our tongues
He would grab my waist and kiss my neck.
And we'd ALWAYS take pictures in photo booths.
He'll let me go places with his mom.
We would play tag and not care who’s watching.
We'd kiss in the rain.
And when I hear him speak, I'll fall in love all over again.
I want a boy who can argue over stupid things with me, and then go totally soft when I got sad and apologize.
I want someone who would lay with me outside under the stars.
Someone who will squirt me with water guns in the house(wouldnt that be fun!?)
When we kissed our hips would be pressed together.
I want someone to be there no matter what ... always and forever
Perfect.
I'll be his everything.
(dont we all wish that we could have a guy like that....)
i have some one in mind....but i wonder if he would be that for me???

1 . Tell her she is beautiful, not hott, or fine.
2 . Hold her hand at any moment even if it just for a second.
3 . Kiss her on the forehead.
4 . Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
5 . Always tell her you love her at any and all times.
6 . When she is upset hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.
7 . Recognize the small things . . . they usally mean the most.
8 . Call her sweety. {not baby}
9 . Sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.
10 . Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.
11 . Write her notes. {she loves them}
12 . Introduce her to family and friends as your girlfriend.
13 . Play with her hair.
14 . Pick her up, tickle her and play-wrestle with her.
15 . Sit in the park and just talk to her.
16 . Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, just tell her jokes.
17 . Throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night just because you missed her.
18 . Let her fall asleep in your arms.
19 . Carve your names into a Tree.
20 . If she's mad at you, kiss her.
21 . Give her piggyback rides.
22 . Bring her Flowers just because.
23 . Treate her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.
24 . Look her in the eyes and smile.
25 . Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.
26 . Slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playing.
27 . Kiss her in the rain.
28 . If your in love with her . . . Tell her

a boy that will stay with me for always
He'll know you can never say I love you too many times
But he knows not to say it if he doesn't mean it with all his heart
He'll tell me we're like Corey and Topanga
He'll make me a Build-a-Bear
And he wont care about how silly he looks being in a store full of 2nd graders
Because he knows it would be special to me
He`ll stay home with me and watch The Notebook
And he'll tell me he loved it even though he didn't
and the only person he would ever watch it with would be me
He cant walk next to me without holding my hand
And he always whispers something sweet in my ear
When we're walking together he'll stop and pick up a flower and put it behind my ear
He'll tell me I'm a princess
And treat me like one too
When we go out

No comments: