Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday night at my house

This used to be my good living room..........once upon a time. Now we only use the family room and as you can see the teenage boys have taken over the living room. Every weekend it is like this, or sometimes even more crowded. My dream is that they clean it before Christmas, but that is only a dream. One of them will straighten a little on his days off from work, so that is what I will have to settle for because I am not touching it. I like knowing they are here and not out running around and they are all really good boys so I never have any trouble. I started letting them use this room when they had girls over so I could peak in once in a while, but right now the girls are out of the picture. I wonder why.....................................

No comments: