Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

I loved this picture when I took it. It was cold, snowy and these guys were just waiting their turn at the feeder. I love watching birds and taking their pictures but I am ready for SPRING. I need spring, I want spring and I have to have spring.

Today is a very rainy day....again. We have had rain almost every freakin day this year. Last year we had no rain, burned up yards and gardens and had to add water to the pool every few days. We need a happy medium...rain one day a week and then I need some sun. I wonder who I get in touch with to make that request....
DD is so EXCITE! only16 days until prom. I can not believe how fast it is approaching. Hair appointments, tanning appointments (and probably nail appointments) etc. right up til the day. I remember prom but I do not remember it being this much of a big thing. We bought dresses and got flowers but I think we planned it for a month or so, these girls have been working on stuff since Christmas. Have to have the perfect dress, shoes, earrings, necklace, nail color, hair style, tan, after prom outfit and bracelets.
Remember a few months ago when my SH took out an electric pole with his car? Just slid on a patch of ice on his way home from work. I got a bill this week from the electric company...did you know a pole costs $3,324.00?
Have a great Friday tomorrow....and Kim...good luck and eat something really good tomorrow.

3 comments:

kim-d said...

I SO EXCITE with two thumbs up for DD!!! I think the reason why it didn't take us as long to plan our dances and Proms was because we were nowhere near as cute as these girls...BWAHAHAHA! Today, I was also SO EXCITE with two thumbs up to get the best card in the world in the mail--with Homecoming pix inside. Just made my day, and on a day when I needed it :)!!!! I am so freakin' miserable...this is cruel, inhumane treatment...I am so hungry I'm going to eat everything in sight as soon as possible tomorrow....

Anonymous said...

The prom is in April? Isn't there a rule about it being in May, when it's nice out and not as likely to rain? Although I think you guys are due for some dry weather, eh?

Damn, love all those birds. We're lucky to see 2 at a time around here. When I hit the lottery, I'm buying a house in the country so I can see lots of pretty birds. It'll be a vacation house. By a lake. Lots and lots of bedrooms so many people can stay over. Kim'll bring the beer.

kimmy said...

I saw a few cardinals last week. It is snowing today, so they probably went back into hiding!

Kimmy