Friday, December 12, 2008

It is beginning to look a whole lot like Christmas. I like snow, but DD is at a ball game tonight and SH is at work. I hope this quits soon.




The tv show I was talking about in my last post was Ghost Hunters. I am completely and totally addicted to the show. The season finale was last Wednesday and I am sad. A few years ago I would have laughed at that show but since spending so much time at the museum I find it very interesting.
I'm working on a post about Rev. John Rankin, a famous abolitionist that died in Ironton in the very house that we now use for the museum. He was an interesting man who helped free over 2000 slaves. It was a dangerous thing for people to do back then and he and his family did a lot of it.
Now I have to go figure out how to get DD home, there are two cars turned sideways in front of my house unable to go on up the hill.....could be an interesting evening.

No comments: